I didn’t go all the way back to when Jr was an only child but this is the past four years of #kalenuggets on Halloween!
I can’t wait to dress them up tonight! Hope everyone has a happy and safe holiday!
1. I have to share this! I never notice change until I compare! Hello selfies! 13lbs down and really hoping to loose another 7.
2. Halloween is almost here! I can’t wait to dress the kids up and go trick or treating. I love this time of year.
3. We’ve been having awesome weather! 79 today! It’s gorgeous out!
4. While I’m excited for this time of year and the holidays I am in no way shape or form ready for Christmas. I don’t even care about Xmas right now.
5. Chloe is going back to gymnastics! Finally! Thursday night we will be there and I know she is so ready to be back in the gym!
6. I have to go grocery shopping this week and always dread it when I know I need everything!
7. Jonathan is all signed up for basketball. It starts December 15th and goes until March 14th. I’m so excited for it. I love how we keep the kids busy and stay so involved.
8. Speaking of involved. I volunteered to do the break away banner for
Football homecoming this weekend. The hubby had a great idea and is working on it now. I can’t wait to show the team! I’m also volunteering at the school book fair this Thursday. My favorite quote “it is better to be busy than bored.”
9. We have two more games left and the coach told us tonight it looks like well be going to the play offs in November. SO EXCITED AND PROUD OF OUR BOYS!
10. I always have an idea of what I want for my bday, but then when I get the money/giftcards I can’t get myself to use any of it. Haha. One day I’ll cave and buy myself some new things.
They had a couple rough games but last Saturday they proved themselves and beat a team that seemed to be at there exact playing level. It was a good game. I get so into the games. It’s really so much fun and a great experience for us as a family. We love sports & it just gets more fun as they get older. Football was rough in the beginning, a lot of work and responsibility but now that it’s almost over with just three more games til playoffs I’m finding myself sad. I don’t want it to end.
I am behind, yes. And being behind is no good for this momma. I can barely remember yesterday.
The football game was a lot of fun! Jr. had a blast watching his favorite players and cheered on the team louder than anyone else in our section. I love quite a few of the pictures I got, so sorry for possibly over sharing. What’s new though right?
We went to the Redskin VS Seahawks game 5 Monday October 6th!
1. I absolutely love shopping online! But am so inpatient while waiting for things to arrive!
2. We only have 3 games left for football unless we go to play offs. I’m not ready for it to end!
3. This past weekend was my birthday! I was spoiled by the hub & kids! I can’t wait to have lunch with my girls November 2nd!
4. I’m down 13lbs! Woop woop! 7 more to go and although I will still have a lot of work to do I’ll be happy with my weight!
5. We got a new rug for the living room! We had a tan one and with pets and kids it didn’t last long. I went with navy this time. I hope it works out better than the last one! I love it with my orange curtains!
6. I can’t believe it’s almost Halloween! And Christmas! We just planned our annual kids Christmas party and the hub and I have talked about gifts etc. I started shopping early last year. I haven’t even thought about it this year!!! I don’t even have the desire to shop for Christmas.
7. Since football is ending. We’re finally going to be back in gymnastics with Chloe. She’s been talking about it a lot and I feel so bad we couldn’t make it work last session for her. Jonathan will start basketball around Christmas.
8. We talked about another baby last night. While I don’t want a baby now I just cant get over actually wanting another at some point. My husband has been on board for years. He insist that it’s possible now and that we’d make it work and even told me last night that he thinks I’d be able to handle it. Oh lord if only I thought that.
9. Gap jeans for kids! The best! I need to buy them more!
10. Speaking of jeans. I thought about trying some on last week and much to my surprise a size 6 fit! My shorts from the summer were a size 10!
1. We had some crappy rain weather for about a week but this week it’s been nice even reaching 80 today. Looks like the cooler days are coming though!
2. My birthday is Sunday! The big 2•8! I’m pretty excited. We’re going away and I have a lunch planned with my favorite girls on November 2nd! October is just such a busy month that waiting was a better choice!
3. Also going to do a little shopping for my birthday! I’m pretty excited even at 28. They’re are some higher priced items I’ve been wanting for a while and just don’t ever indulge like that for myself! Cannot wait for new tennis shoes!
4. Coffee. I caved and had a few Starbucks drinks these past couple weeks but I’m gonna try and avoid it. I’m 12lbs down and feeling so good! I really want to keep loosing! 15 is my next goal!
5. Football has become so exciting! Jonathan loves playing it and his games are so much fun on Saturday. And I’m learning a lot when it comes to watching professional games on tv come Sunday & Monday!
6. I’m taking Chloe to see Frozen on ice! I can’t wait!
7. The nuggets have a mini session coming up on the 25th! I need to find them something cute to wear! I know I want Jr. in a plaid or flannel and he’s gonna hate me!
8. Oh and Halloween! I still need to get costumes. Well Chloe’s because Jr. just wants to be a football player.
9. The kids are off Friday, I feel like I should make plans but since we’re going away Saturday right after Jonathan’s game I don’t know if that’s a good idea. I need to pack and prepare!
10. I don’t have much more to update I suppose! Ooooooo my cousins having a baby!!! My aunt who beat breast cancer this year is super excited to become a grandma! She’s also getting new boobies tomorrow! Say a little prayer!
1. Love that the play offs are here! Well tonight’s the wild card game! Oaklands winning! I was excited for the royals but I honestly don’t watch either, it’s just an exciting game and I’m Just watching to see who’s playing our home team the Nationals this Friday!
2. I have a friend whom I wish was involved a bit more in my life. It sucks wanting something that probably isn’t ever gonna happen.
3. I feel like I’m changing. Like I just have this urge to do more. To do better but at the same time I’m stuck. It’s like dreaming about something awesome only to realize it’s just a dream.
4. October is tomorrow! My favorite month! My birthday is the 19th! I’ll be 28. I also have some other friends whose bdays are this month. We’re taking Jr. to his first redskins game and my friend and I got our girls tickets to see Frozen in Ice! So excited! October is always the best!
5. I’m working on something’s hoping to surprise some people this Christmas! And speaking of Christmas I have family gift idea just need to make it happen!
6. Jonathan is loving football. They are now 3-1. They lost their first game last Saturday. Hoping they pull a win this weekend!
7. Chloe has asked two times about gymnastics. I feel so bad she’s not doing anything right now. Football was just so demanding. I’m hoping to start her back in there come the end of October.
8. More October news. Halloween! Chloe wants to be Jasmine the princess from Aladdin and Jr wants to be a football player. At first he said he wanted to be himself and I got super bummed. He’s only 7.
9. I really want to get my hair done…again! It’s like a brassy copper color right now. I need it to be brown! And I need more blonde. I also need a tan. Summer? I miss you so!
10. I was slacking in the gym dept. an also with eating right. I went today to do the stairs and cardio and much to my surprise the scale had not gone up! Thank you Jesus!
What a busy spring & summer we had. I was so excited when our friends asked us a couple weeks ago to go to a Washington nationals game. We hadn’t been able to go this year! The husband was able to get off work so that was great. Chloe stayed with her nanny while we took Jr. I don’t know when well be able and willing to take Chloe to something like this. I just don’t see her doing well at a 3 hour ball game. I think I’m gonna take her to frozen on ice because next Monday were taking Jr. to his first redskin game! Anywho here are a couple pics from the day. It was a gorgeous day but hot in the stands. We ate at the restaurant there, another first for us and had a great time with our friends. The boys had so much fun.
Can’t wait to watch our home team in the play offs starting this Friday!
1. My dad’s been living with us and it’s really taking a toll on me. It’s causing a lot of stress and anxiety. I don’t know what to do but we can’t afford to continue to support him. I’m to the point now that every time he eats something I want to scream because I need my groceries and plan meals n buy what I need. Ahhhh. I’m nervous it’s gonna end bad soon.
2. Didn’t go to the gym this past weekend or Monday! Back at it today. It’s also that time of the month so I refuse to step on the scale until next month! Wish me luck.
3. I managed to clean the kids and our room yesterday. They were a mess! I’m happy to have some house chores caught up on.
4. I hosted a party on Sunday and got so many cute new things. If you haven’t defiantly check out cloversandpearls.com
5. Our family pictures are ready for viewing. I just haven’t had the time to view them.
6. I cannot think about the future. I just can’t vision it. It’s weird. Like I have no idea what the future holds. But I’m gonna need a job.
7. It’s beginning to feel a lot like fall around here. I need to get my Halloween/fall decor out!
8. I’m dreading Christmas.
9. Since I go to the gym and Chloe catches the bus at 1230 I don’t have much time to do anything else during the week. It’s still an adjustment. I am however enjoying the time at home.
10. My birthday is coming up! No idea what I’m gonna do or what I want.